This recipe makes 12 gooey cookies. Each cookie is 4.6g net carbs (2g for almond flour substitution). These cookies use cashew flour, and this has a much stronger taste than other keto flours. If you’re not a fan of cashews you can always switch this for almond flour. Be sure to monitor while baking, since the two flours do not bake exactly the same. If you decide to experiment and change up the recipe, let me know what you tried, and how it turned out!
Entire batch = 56g net carbs (24g for almond flour substitution)
Separated into 12 cookies, each cookie = 4.6g net carbs (2g for almond flour substitution)
- 1 cup cashew flour
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar-free imitation honey
- ¼ cup sugar-free syrup
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. imitation vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, line a large baking sheet with foil, and lightly grease.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients (cashew flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum). Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe measuring cup, melt butter. Add in honey, syrup, and imitation vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On lined baking sheet, spoon twelve 1.5-2″ dough balls.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and let cool completely on baking sheet. (If you don’t like gooey/chewy cookies, you can bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes).