This recipe makes 9 fluffy cookies. Each cookie is about 1.5g net carbs. I usually make cookies salty, so you can use less salt and more sweetener if you like sweeter cookies. You can substitute the monk fruit sweetener for one of your choice, but be sure to reference a conversion chart. If you decide to experiment and change up the recipe, let me know what you tried, and how it turned out!
Entire batch = 19g net carbs
Separated into 9 cookies, each cookie = 2.11g net carbs
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. monk fruit sweetener
- 3 Tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. imitation vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients (egg, peanut butter, butter, oil, imitation vanilla extract). Mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients (almond flour, powdered peanut butter, monk fruit sweetener, chocolate chips, sea salt, baking soda) to mixing bowl slowly. Mix well.
- On lined baking sheet, spoon nine 1.5-2″ dough balls. Flatten with fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool.